Thursday, December 16, 2010

Photography Story Telling Assignment-Jalen Posey


This is a photo of me eating at Kentucky Fried Chicken before one of my football practices. I am getting ready to get dressed when I get home to go to football practice.

I am now dressed and ready for a great football practice. I did some exercise earlier to get pumped up. This will be a great and fun football practice.

Today is game day and I am dressed and ready to head to the football game. Today we play the Southside Crimson Knights and our team is looking forward to the victory

I am here at the game and we are getting ready to play. My teammates and I are getting our final things on before we go out on the field. We are ready to win this game.

The game is about to start we are singing the American National Anthem. We give reverence to God in everything we do by prayer. Now lets get ready to rumble!

No comments:

Post a Comment